Join our Mission Sisterhood Project

Welcome to our blog! We're glad you're here!! We are the girls from Girl Scout troop 61146. We're on a mission to join everyone together in sisterhood. Join our journey!!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Confidence: Part 2

    Confidence is such a tricky thing. We assume that everyone else is more confident than we are, and why that? We see our insecurities and think everyone sees them and judges us for them, but in reality that's not true.  For me personally, I feel that my insecurities are so obvious that everyone sees them. Sometimes I feel like when I walk out of the house people just stare at me because of these hideous things about me, but the truth is that no one cares about or notices your insecurities. Despite how they may feel, insecurities aren't a huge flashing neon sign that follows you around for everyone to see. They're all in your head. Others are probably too wrapped up worrying about their own insecurities to notice yours. Once you stop constantly worrying about this I promise you that you'll feel more confident. 


Remember: EVERYONE struggles with their own insecurities. Just know that what ever you're struggling with you're not alone. 

-Natalie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment